Page 5 of 5
1. Bobby had a junk yard dog that was killed by Meg the first time we were shown Singer's Salvage Yard. Extra Credit: the dog's name was Rumsfeld.
1.22 "Devil's Trap"
2. The Golden Retriever Sam had when he ran away to Flagstaff, Az. Extra Credit: the dog's name was Bones.
5.16 "Dark Side of the Moon"
3. Sam's Australian Sheppard in season 8. Extra Credit: the dog's name was Riot.
4. Crowley's hamster. Rowena turned her arch-rival into a hamster in 10.16 "Paint it Black". Crowley seemed to keep the hamster as a pet, because he had a conversation with it in his lair in 10.21 "Dark Dynasty". Extra Credit: the hamster was a witch named Olivette.
5. Jack's pet snake in season 14. Jack rescued the snake from the gorgon in 14.14 "Ouroboros". Extra Credit: the snake's name was Felix.
14.15 "Peace of Mind"
6. The heartbreaking dog that was Dean's rescued pet, then Sam's best friend after Dean died, in season 15. Extra Credit: the dog's name was Miracle.
15.19 "Inherit the Earth"
Total Possible Points:
Perfect Score: 38+ Supernatural Aficionado! Clearly I need to make harder games! How long did it take you to get them all right?
Supernatural Expert - 29 to 37
Supernatural Authority - 19 to 28
Supernatural Specialist - 9 to 18
Supernatural Fan in Training - 0 to 8. You may be the smartest player in all categories because your homework is to watch more Supernatural!
How did you do? Did any questions stump you, or remind you of great moments in Supernatural's history? Please share in the comments below!
Want more Brainteasers? Find them on The WFB's Game Page! How about Crosswords, Word Search, Trivia or Bingo? The Game Page has hundreds of Supernatural puzzles. Bookmark the page and play them all! You can also play #CaptionThis every week! Caption or vote on your favorite Supernatural moments. Entries are hilarious!
Some answers verified with SupernaturalWiki.com.